View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:07 PM

Default Re: The Theory of Relativity is Wrong.

I disagree that no one here is smart enough!

I happen to agree with G Alexanders first post that Einsteins special theory of relativity is wrong, and his explanation is refreshingly simple and original - tho not quite as well detailed as my own.

It surprises me that unfortunately the OP (original poster G Alexander) didn't participate in this later thread.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...tly-14123.html

Entitled - what exactly is TIME - wherein I disprove Einsteins special theory of relativity and give a lot more details about the inadequacies of the Mitchellson Morely experiment and later the Sagnac Morley attempts with rotational analogue experiment.

Its a shame no one had the physics ability to continue the OPs post discussions with himself and they he didn't participate in the above thread.

Again I say it - essentially he is 100% correct n that Einstein was wrong with e=mc^2.

There is ONLY one value, for speed of light (universal constant C) that makes e=mc^2 correct - and that is infinity!

The speed of light is infinite

Infinity squared is infinity - no messy negative root solutions (i.e length contraction, time dilation etc etc required).

Simply, Einstein got it wrong.

The OPs first post was most excellently done & I concur with his findings.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T