View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:30 PM
KYCH

Default Re: The Masonic Birds exposed

Birds? Meh, I am fond of owls, but I do love to hunt grouse and pheasant.

I am curious though, are you Joseph Stirling or Joseph Christie? Or is it Joseph Stirling Christie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
BIRDS names/associations are revered by Freemasons (FMs)
They are?! The Scottish Rite is really the only place I've seen birds to symbolize anything.

Quote:
and used as an occult death curse/spell on non-Masons.
I'll give it to you, you do shoot for the strange and absurd.

Quote:
You can read online about the Winged Creatures on the walls of the Temple.
What Temple? King Solomon's Temple? A Masonic temple?

You seem to say a lot of things that you are only aware of their meaning, but expect others to see the connection. You talk all about these birds and say they are connected to Freemasonry, but yet you do not show how they are connected.

Quote:
Elijah was here, hmm.
What does this even mean? Again, you seem to have some kind of inside knowledge and expect us to all get what you mean.

Quote:
I watched a guy being dropped off by his FM accomplice.
How do you know these two be Masons?

Quote:
He had a real Harris Hawk strapped to his wrist.
The Harris Hawk is a popular specie for Falconry. If this guy really did exist, he was probably involved in falconry and the Harris Hawk has been seen in Britain, but is much more known to be breeding in the Central and South Americas.

Quote:
He stood opposite me to cast his spell?
So two men pull over a car nearby who are supposedly Masons (unconfirmed) and one has a hawk with him, and you automatically assume they are casting a spell? You are loony toons insane.

Quote:
I walked over and pulled out my video-cam and he was shocked.
Well no kidding. These two men were minding their own business, probably the one being dropped off at his residents, when some weirdo off the street approaches them with a video camera. I'd be a little alarmed too.

Quote:
Balmaha (Baal)
Balmaha is Gaelic for "St. Maha's Place". How does St. Maha equal Baal?

Quote:
You just couldn't make this up.
Actually I think you are or you're just crazy.

Quote:
The Eagle/Phoenix, are huge FM symbols (also research occultic Denver Airport).
Like I've said, the double headed Eagle only appears in the Scottish Rite, but then again UK Masonry has a few different orders. Maybe you could post some pictures of these Eagles and Phoenixes. The only Masonic thing at the Denver Airport is a corner stone dedicated by the Masons.

Reading your story is like listening to a schizo patient rambling on and on. Your story jumps, connects dots that are not there, and makes little sense. Your story is one giant "NON SEQUITUR".

Quote:
My Autistic son has this craving to keep a couple of pet Finches, I think it's cruel.
Why? You have yet to establish that birds are related to curses, let along Masonry.

Quote:
Their vehicle reg plate, Disney icons on the ariel and windscreen stickers, etc told me so.
I thought you Euros just had simple License Plates for your cars? Or do you Brits make the Freemasons there have special license plates?

Disney stickers? Yes because only a Freemason would have Disney stickers on their car. No one else in the world except Freemasons watch Disney movies? No, no, that would be ridiculous.

Quote:
Someone I know had a Cockatiel in the summer of 2010 (during the Bohemian Grove sacrifice of Christ). Possibly manipulated by the puppet Masons.
So this person was at the Bohemian Grove? Or just owned the bird during this time? Don't they burn a giant owl? Is an owl the symbol of Christ?

Quote:
FM Tam J's Fisherman friend Jim Finnan had a Parrot? in RUchill, Glasgow
Who cares? Just because someone owns a bird means nothing. My aunt had a parrot, but that was years before I joined the Masons and I was not involved with her purchase of this bird.

Quote:
I knew the masons had our house bugged.
How do you know that? Did you find a bug? Or are you making this assumption because you ran into a neighbor?

Quote:
The FMs had a Birds of Prey (about 10 big Birds) display in the car park that we frequented.
So the Masons own the car park or just the display?

Quote:
The local FMs set up a Predator Bird display in the local swing park. There was about 8 birds. The female handler came over to me with a Peregrine Falcon on her wrist.
Wait? Female? I thought you said Freemasons? If anything it sounds like you have a lot of falconry gurus living around you, not really an indicator of Freemasons.

Quote:
Research The Order of Jesters.
What do birds have to do with Jesters?

Quote:
Two years ago, a large bird of prey bounced off the window at the front of our house. It was trying to kill another bird, it managed to fly away even though it must have been stunned.
So what? Sometimes that happens. I had a owl fly through my passenger window once. Sad, it was a large Great Horned Owl, really good looking.

Quote:
I already knew she was a puppet mason and following instructions.
Women are not allowed to join the Masons.

[quote=Ban Freekmasons;77487]HEN ( = 27 curse) I have been plagued and manipulated by this word/bird-name “Hen“.

Quote:
As you know a Hen is a female Chicken. This word Hen is more prevalent as it is an occultic curse of 27, however, there are 27 books in the New Testament.
Yes, there are 27 books, but how does the Hen relate to the New Testament and, other than the number of books in the NT, how does 27 relate to the Hen?

Quote:
Walk His way or fry with Lucy. I saw Lucy buying a pair of RUnning shoes, it won't help.
You saw a Babylonian King buy running shoes?

Quote:
That is why I documented everything, to reveal the Masonic Anti - Christs and show you truth.
Then post pictures? Recordings? Something other than your word which is unsubstantiated and not credible.

Quote:
I told you about the Pharisee Masons (aka The Knights Hospitallers).
When? I'd really like to see you connect the Hospitaliers with the Pharisees, and to see how you can connect Pharisees with the Masons.

Quote:
Yes Rite, Gordon, Scottish or York Rite or Rosicrucian?
I'm both Scottish Rite and York Rite, but I'm not a member of any Rosicrucian organization...although I would be willing to join the SRICF.

Quote:
Masons (who hate the Christ)
We don't hate Jesus. As I am, many of us are Christians.

Quote:
I Am no fraud.
Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

You really think highly of yourself, but you do not realize how small of a blip you are on any kind of notice.