View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:47 AM
KYCH

Default Re: The Masonic Birds exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Could you give us your views on Elijah's Tour? i.e. the house at No 33 being converted to have the front door in Crossburn Ave? I/we have evidence of Masonic persecution by the previous? owners.
Well, I have no idea what "Elijah's Tour" is or what they do? Who knows why they changed the door to Crossburn Avenue, but burning crosses has nothing to do with Freemasonry nor does the KKK have anything to do with Freemasonry.

If you have evidence, please present it, but as an American, I don't know if that place even exists.

Quote:
Do you think you could post your personal details to give yourself credibility?
To what? Your story was a bunch of nonsense. Like I said, you jumped between subjects and made connections between things that only in your mind made sense without demonstrating these connections to the audience. You just assume that we, the audience, are going to understand every little piece of information. Maybe if you tied in birds to Freemasonry then you could actually have a foundation, but you just said there was a connection and your word is not evidence. Maybe you could post an exerpt from a ritual that says such a thing.

Quote:
Do you have any advice for the victims of Freemasonry?
I've never met a victim of Freemasonry