View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 03:18 PM

Wink US Blaming Iran for 9/11: Unbelievable!

US Blaming Iran for 9/11: Unbelievable!

A New York judge has signed a judgment that finds Iran, along with the Taliban and al-Qaeda liable for the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks.

by Joshua Blakeney

Press TV has interviewed Joshua Blakeney of Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Veterans Today from Calgary, Alberta to discuss the situation. What follows is a rough transcription of the interview:
Press TV: Josh Blakeney, let’s focus for a moment on the many doubts and questions as [another speaker on the show] Foad Izadi said that exist about the 9/11 commission.

The U.S. waged two wars using the 9/11 attacks as a pretext. What do you think about the 9/11 Commission Report and didn’t the US allow an international investigation led by the UN over the terrorist attacks?
Blakeney: Yeah, I’m doing my graduate work at the university of Lethbridge here in Canada on the events of 9/11. I’ve been studying 9/11 intensively for four years now.

And indeed I’m the recipient of the Queen Elizabeth student graduate scholarship and having studied 9/11 for 4 years I can concur with [another speaker on the show] Professor Fetzer that the official story of 9/11 is provably false.

The 9/11 commission report was a complete hoax. Philip Zelikow [executive director of the 9/11 Commission] was a Neo-conservative and therefore wasn’t disinterested enough to be conducting such an investigation.

And apparently his academic field of expertise was “the creation and maintenance of public myths” which is nonsensical although I must say one doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry when one hears these things.

When Ahmadinejad, President Ahmadinejad, did his speech at the United Nations, an exemplary speech in September 2011 with his engineering background, he implied that the official story of 9/11 must be false, especially the notion that airplanes brought down towers on 9/11.
And we were then told that al-Qaeda were angry at President Ahmadinejad, that al-Qaeda were miffed that Ahmadinejad was trying to steal their thunder for the crime that they allegedly did.

Philip Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission, has an academic specialization in "the creation and maintenance of public myths"
Now we are told that President Ahmadinejad is collaborating with al-Qaida and with the Taliban when anyone who has read a history of the War on Terror knows that after 9/11 the Iranian government were actually saying to the US government “look we could be an ally if you want in your war against the Taliban”.

Because the Taliban are no friends of the Iranian government, being Sunni, the Iranian government being Shia and so if it wasn’t for the fact that this was a harbinger of a storm, a harbinger of wars to come, yet more wars, massacres in the Middle East, we’d have to laugh.

Continue to read:
US Blaming Iran for 9/11: Unbelievable! | Veterans Today