View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:23 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic false god Satan aka the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Masonic false god Satan aka the Moon
Hmmm...if we're talking about Christian beliefs, wasn't the moon associated with the Archangel Gabriel?

Quote:
The Beautiful Bible associates the Moon with Satan and the Sun with Jesus.
Which verses?

I thought Jesus was referred to as the morning star in Rev 22:16?

Quote:
All of the Pagan-Masons who worship their false Sun god (Satan) are inadvertently giving their power and energy to Jesus Christ.
WTF? You take a great deal of liberty in your assumptions and accusations.

Quote:
The word "Common" is an anagram for Moon. This word (and others) is also Masonic code referring to their false god Satan. It is used as a curse on non-brotherhood members.
No its not.

Quote:
The exact same columns you will find in any corrupt Masonic Lodge (Moon). Read online "Elijah's New Challenge".
Except our pillars are Biblical in nature.

Quote:
My best pretend mate Melv S (puppet mason) set me up to work in Clapham Common (Moon).
Wait? Do you mean an imaginary friend? Or are you meaning he was a false friend due to his supposed Masonic connection.

Quote:
Blue is the primary colour of crooked Freemasonry. Blue is also the colour of YHWH (smile). Masons reverse everything.
How is it a reversal if they are both using the same color?

Quote:
I have had 11 years (approx) of Masonic theatre and Gang - Stalking at this location as I walked by with our dog (all documented).
Sure you do.

I'm guessing you've been diagnosed with a mental disorder such as schizophrenia or paranoid delusional. You claim to be a victim, but I'm guessing you're a victim only of your own mind. You find connections where they do not exist. Before it was everyone/everything was tied to birds and they were somehow tied to Masonry and curses, now its the moon.