View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:21 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Freemason's false god GAOTU - ARCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
I Am Joseph - Ephraim.
Joseph is the Stone and the Shepherd of Israel. Our Father always calls me Joseph.
I thought you were Elijah? John? Now you're Joseph?

Quote:
The Freemason's false god called GAOTU (great ARCHitech of the universe).
GAOTU is a TERM not a name. Every Mason determines who he calls God or Creator. I've known Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Daoists, Buddhists, and Deists (of all sects, opinions, and denominations), or rather any man who believes a in a Supreme Being, can be a Mason. Masonry never defines this. As we are composed of men of all Faiths, we cannot use one Faith's god over another, so we use a generic term so to keep the harmony in the Lodge.

Quote:
The word "Arch" is masonic code/reference to their hypnotic/sophisticated scam.
What degree are you referring to with Arch? Are you referring to the Royal Arch degree? In it an "Arch" is just an Arch, a stone structure...nothing more.

Quote:
Arch is satan and that is why they build large Arches word-wide.
Where do you tie this together? Wherein is it written that the word "arch" was ever tied to Satan? In fact, we discuss in Freemasonry that the keystone that gives the arch it's strength refers to Jesus. Christian history is chalked full of stone symbolism.

Quote:
Look in the Beautiful Bible and in Hebrews 11:10 (NIV) "For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, who’s architect and builder is God" (meaning God Yahweh not the Criminal Elite's fabricated GAOTU).
There is nothing in Freemasonry that goes against this.

First birds now arches. Is everything somehow connected to Freemasonry in your mind?

Quote:
Masons do not hire non-masons
Sure we do. Plus you said earlier you did a job for a Mason, so you just contradicted yourself. FAIL.

Quote:
I can prove the masons were in control of my life and business.
Wow, talk about scapegoating to the extreme. People who say they don't have control of their lives and blame everyone around them for their own faults are sad.

Quote:
Now, do your research on the "Order of the Eastern Star" (The biggest Masonic criminal gang in history).
The Eastern Star is a criminal gang? A bunch of sweet ladies?

Quote:
The truth shall set you free. Repent or lament. I have been telling you that Satan and his Tempted (SAHT) know who I Am.
No, you tell everyone who you are and your supposed victimhood.

Quote:
its all yours to rip apart k sick mason (smile) i will keep you busy as i pass by
How did you know I have Bronchitis?