directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
---------------------------------------

Oooo Oooo, pick me, pick me! This is the Beast of the Earth. Christians believe that he is either just now here or soon to come... open your eyes!

What you just typed out from Revelations, is describing none other than the Pentecost (refer yourselves to Acts please)!....

beast of Earth=Peter: Who did Jesus appoint to do wonders in his name and give the keys to death and hades to (hint his name was changed and it isnt Saul/Paul, answer is above)? Who granted the authority to man to set up the image of the cross in Jesus' name and worship him? Who, wrought miracles after Jesus died on the cross (including pentecost, remember he brought a person back to life and also appeared to get out of a locked door)?

What religion killed millions in the name of "Christ?" Christians, I would tell all of you to open your eyes, but Revelations states to let others continue on their chosen paths, let God be the judge....You bombarding the original poster for the things that were said... very judgmental... didnt Jesus say do not judge lest ye be judged the same by the father..... we are all allowed to have our opinions, judging each other is another matter entirely, a Godly one!

The mark of the "beast" being a microchip... there is nothing in Revelations that says it will be an implant, that is subjective interpretation. If you are ready for the return, then why bother yourselves investing in trying to avoid a mark? My husband goes to church and his church states that as long as you accept Jesus' death on the cross for you, you are good (I dont believe this, but the members do)... so even if you receive an implant or a mark... supposedly you are saved anyway. I believe the great deception is that Jesus is not actually the savior and he was not to be worshiped, he actually is the Beast of the Sea and the mark is the cross and the communion you take in his memory... drinking his blood and eating his body... creeps me out thinking about it. You all may be fattening yourselves up for the reaping of the "harvest" something you call the rapture to make it look good... when its plain in Revelations that those who are reaped are to be used and poured out in his wrath... the wine of God's fury and will be sent to the depths with the beast. Im waiting for Michael, not Jesus.... that is if this is all true...
Jesus is the most misunderstood being in history... this calls for the patience of the saints, those who are true to the commandments. Do not commit adultery by worshiping a man created idol of a man who was beaten to death and hung on a cross... also dont worship the cross, its a deathbed! Are you sick?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.