View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

As far as "OUTING" Valerie Plame, I believe there are consequences for such actions especially when government is involved.

However, I'm not sure exactly what those would be. Especially, when this GOVERNMENT seems to believe they are untouchable when it comes to all of their criminal activities.

I think an operative/spy takes an oath that they will never reveal their identity/role/double life, whatver, as, to do so, would be to commit treason. Punishable by imprisonment. This oth/vow, I believe, was forced upon many of the children in the mind control programs. We were impressed with the notion that we were helping to fight COMMUNISM!!!

They "OUTED" one of their operatives for retribution against her husband. I don't think it hurts her in anyway, but certainly, it wasn't the right thing to do.

As I've said, if you can't trust your government to protect you, who are you going to trust?

------------------------------------------------

On another note, you mentioned in the womb traumatization. I believe this to be true, as I've read about it as well.

I'm not sure about the circumstances of my birth, but I was six weeks premature and I know it was said that I was "traumatized at birth" or "before birth." In the womb, perhaps.

In Peace,
BlueAngel