View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstonehand View Post
Black Flag | White Flag: The Suicide Cult of Lady Gaga Redemptrix

This is an interesting blog post about the strange phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga. There seems to be a huge cult of personality centered around her that seems to encourage these sorts of acts of devotion to "Mother Monster". Her whole persona and body of work is dripping with occult symbols and references.
Where do I even begin... Lady Gaga gives me worse chills than any other artist out there. I sense ZERO humanity in her, she seems completely souless, demonic, machine like, quite frankly I think her aura is terrifying. Not that I think she's out to get me or something, it's terrifying that a human can appear so demon-like in person, in her eyes, in her fashion.

And what good comes from calling people "little monsters" anyway? Doesn't that just perpetuate a negative connotation, making them feel good about being bad? And it's so unnerving that she has followers who see her as some kind of goddess or savior, what on earth causes such devotion?

If her music was provocative, ground breaking, compelling, then I would go "oh ok, it's the music" but her music is watered down, contrived, mindless, simple, and utterly void of any life or enchantment. It's just sappy electro pop, and she always sounds overly dramatic.

People will latch on to the weirdest things...