View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 03:02 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

One more thing on this gay stuff..and Christians..

I could have not posted this for fear of what the "impression" of me would be here..

I don't mind..

I am going to please got and not fear man..

God's Word says the fear of man is sin and brings a snare..

So heres what I was going to post here earlier on this topic..here..

I think you are insightful enough to NOT categorize me or my words if they resonate within a tainted morsel of your mind's eye in how you view the Christians.

At the end of the clip CBS showed a man hugging the other man and THEIR CAMERA closed up on the man's HANDS around the toher man's WAIST and then it closed UP on the one man's hands clasping in a COMPLETE embrace on major network tv news.

Now WHY? are we NOT supposed to hate them? I forget..THAT is the challenge..loving the sinner hating their SIN..I tell you it is your challenge TOO not to hate these folks though we HATE what they DO and dont do and stand for..

Yes these are some of your MOST huge weapons against these folks and ALL that that entails:
The TRUTH spoken in LOVE. DO that and you will have much more than a chink in their armour.