View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Well, the old divide-and-conquer tactic is one of the most successful in America today. Men against women; black against white; atheist against fundamentalist; etc. If just a few million people took public awareness and action seriously, they could be a force to contend with. But they need a vocabulary. Most people probably don't know what "trauma-based" means. It's not just a form of operant conditioning. Also, When I first started my research because of some serious abuse directed at me, I was surprised to find out how little people know about MKULTRA, MONARCH, PAPERCLIP, MKOFTEN, etc. People are walking around in an alpha-wave daze, like sheep! Hey it's time to wake up! If your kids got abducted and shipped out to SA from Juarez, would you just say, "Oh well, these guys are too big and powerful to beat."

HOW LITTLE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT MIND CONTROL!!

I have to laugh!! Because, if I were to truly write a book one day and describe my STORY as best I could, the one I didn't know about, until I suddenly and abruptly awoke, in all seriousness, it would be very difficult for those in my life who have known me for 49 years or less to comprehend.

They would think, I am sure, that I just FLIPPED OUT!! Over the edge!!

My own family had no clue as to mind control programs and here, here is their mother, a wife, trying to come to grips and terms with a "secret" past that I still grapple with on a daily basis in between my seemingly OTHER ordinary LIFE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel