View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 10:01 PM

Default Re: 11 Christians Facing 47 Years In Prison For Preaching The Scripture At Gay Pride Parade

freeman

I would like to apologize to you though, if my words seemed to jump on you for some of your comments.

I can't take back all I said.

But I never meant to make a comment about you personally, in regard to your faith, whatever that may be.

I am sorry mary found me "judgeing". It's a shame one can't judge, (determine through deciphering,) right from wrong or truth from untruth, without being personally condemned by some.

mary, I am also sorry if some of my words put you off, but I can't take back what I would have said again in a heartbeat, especially about what we American Christians must contend with.

When I looked back at freeman's comment I don't know that he was looking to be judgeing we Christians or unkind.

It could've been a kneejerk reaction on my part, but I don't seek to attack anyone, simply share what has been my insight or experience.

So, in the end, though I really can't take back all I've said, and I wouldn't, I am sorry if some of my words here offended anyone, particulalry those of anopther faith, or those who simply have other or different views or opinions, or opinions about we Christians.

I never meant to attack you freeman. I wasn't trying to. And mary I am sorry what i said to you was the kinder cut. I assure you if another replied it might have been far worse.

I only know what it is like to see, or seem to see, my rights, true human rights, slipping away, or efforts coming up daily, to try to strip them away in the name of secularism.

I still think there is a wrong thing about looking to "silence" the Christian, or anyone.
But especially, in light of these things, people of faith.

Not agreeing with a person is not "hating" them.
Nor is it being "phobic" of them.

It simply means you don't agree.

Merry Christmas