View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Although I had only joined this site on the 2nd, I have been noticing things that do seem highly peculiar,something irregular in the flow of the days post, for instance, when whoever said that blueangle was purposely posting in rapid fire procession, pushing this persons post, headlong to the bottom, and thus off the page, I didn't consider it to deeply, I was new here, and needed to see where it might head.
But then I witnessed it myself after posting conspiracies that were forgotten, no sooner than I did ,blueangel start posting, most post were in the five to ten minute time frame lapse, my post quickly was in a tailspin ever headlong down,today I updated the post and within ten minutes blueangel started again, she hadn't posted before this time, but was deffinately ready with her, his viewpoint on topic after topic,it does seem abit coincidental HMMMMM?
And let me say this, before I am called out for working for the shadow government because of my user name TorchLitHill, which no doubt must be a reference that means that I'm in the illuminate, with the torch on the hill, IE, statue of Liberty,
Let me give you my refernce point of the name,
Artist: Rush
Song: Witch hunt
Album: Moving Pictures
[" Moving Pictures " CD]

The night is black
Without a moon.
The air is thick and still.
The vigilantes gather on
The lonely torchlit hill.

Features distorted in the flickering light,
The faces are twisted and grotesque.
Silent and stern in the sweltering night,
The mob moves like demons possesed.
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right,
Confident their ways are best.

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will.
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill.

They say there are strangers who threaten us,
In our immigrants and infidels.
They say there is strangeness too dangerous
In our theaters and bookstore shelves.
That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves.

Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...

Lyrics > R > Rush Lyrics > Witch hunt Song Lyrics

Read my post again and ask yourselves would someone in the shadow government be interrested in making my thoughts fade?
Its let them consider the deep world of art bell, but lets squash all pragmatic indulgence of the really inquisite mind.