View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 08:23 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
peace BA,

I have only some brief knowledge of the so called mind-control programms, and i think they may very well be true.

Excuse me, they are true. NOT, they may very well be true in your opinion.

What i can't accept is that you build your whole case on some blurred memories and some etchings as proof, i asked you specific questions but you never replied, is your absence accounted for? do you remember clear incidents?

WHAT CASE??? I'M NOT ON TRIAL HERE. I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PAST.

Many times people read some stories of abuse and feel they can relate to it, some take it deeper and begin to hypnotize themselves and believe it happened to them. Did this happen with you when you read the mind-control books?

HYPNOTIZE THEMSELVES?? THE BOOKS I READ WERE AFTER MY AWAKENING.

I just want to help, because it sadens me that so many people have ruined their lives and the lives of their parents because of the FALSE memories.

THANKS FOR YOU OFFER OF HELP, BUT IT'S NOT NECESSARY. I HAVEN'T RUINED MY LIFE OR THE LIFE OF MY PARENTS.

My advice is just that if you don't have CLEAR memories and solid proofs to support them, you better dismiss them as whispers from Satan and believe me the Jinns are capable of inventing very convincing stories!.

WHISPERS FROM SATAN??? DO YOU WORSHIP SATAN?

As for being a spy, nobody has any right to call you so without a proof, posting so frequently is ofcourse not a good idea, however it is not a proof you are a spy.
who has anything to hide here anyway?!

IT WAS A QUESTION. I TAKE NO OFFENSE TO IT. I'LL POST AS FREQUENTLY AS I DESIRE. CERTAINLY, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

Just be honest with yourself and don't follow conjecture and suspicion because it's from Satan.

OOHH, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN. SORRY, BUT SATAN HAS NO PRESENCE IN MY LIFE. PERHAPS HE INFECTS YOUR MIND.

As for mind control, i believe it is possible, but God taught us that nobody can be controlled AGAINST his will, there are no Victims, there are accomplices. Nobody can enslave us without our consent, only those who get afraid and relate the power to the ccontroller are controlled.

YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MIND CONTROL, SO THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE IS YOUR CONJECTURE AND IT IS FALSE.

[15:42] "You have no power over My servants. You only have power over the strayers who follow you.

And i believe if it really happened to someone, he or she would be able to recall at least some clear events, not blured or vague.

PICK UP SOME CIA DOCUMENTS AT YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO PORTRAY YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT THAT YOU ARE NOT.

Afterall i don't know why would the governments need such programms, when mind-control happen all around us in a very simple way, in the classroom, in the office, in debates, all using simple fear-instilling techniques and the people buy it and take the controller as god instead of the one and only god!.

AGAIN, YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AS TO MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS!!

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

WOW!! I CHOOSE NOT TO FEAR ANYONE...

Ahmad