View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:56 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Churches infested with your smelly brothers.
Smelly? That's harsh and unnecessary...and untrue. Plus are we not allowed to worship along side our fellow Christians (as many Masons are Christian)?

Quote:
Ministers have even hinted to me in their handshake
Hinted what?

Quote:
plus all their phony balony Political correctness, Humanism etc they seem to preach these things in sermons more than the Gospels themselves and this is protestants, baptists,methodists etc to be specific not just catholics which i regard as even worse.
What does political correctness or humanism have to do with Freemasonry?

If you don't like the sermon let the minister know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Like I've said before, I'm not a Christian. I don't belong to any religion. I believe in God, and Jesus, but I feel the idea of a Church, Temple, or Lodge, is simply a device of control by Satan.
And you have the right to that opinion and belief. Nothing is wrong with having an opinion.

Quote:
In America, every small town has the Masonic signs at the entrance of the town
Examples of this is? Can you really prove that EVERY small town has a Masonic sign at the entrance? I think you are exaggerating.

Quote:
they control all banking, politics, etc,
Incorrect. Freemasonry has no control outside the bounds of the Lodge and an attempt to circumvent any process through Freemasonry is an offense that would earn a Brother expulsion.

Quote:
and they are loyal to the Queen of England, which in my opinion is the most traitorous organization in America.
No we're not, on both of your assertions. We American Masons are not bound to the British Crown (Queen or King) nor do we foster any activity that would label us as traitorous by any rational mind.