View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:26 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Second letter to the Kirk (Wed 12/12/12) Salvation

Why is you think you know that Christ has made His Second Coming? Why is it people think they can predict the End Times? Christ said He would come like a thief in the night (meaning: we won't know). We are incapable of knowing the mind of God and I think it is blasphemous to say we can predict His actions.

Quote:
I can tell you that I was recently told (supernaturally) that "I have power".
Of course you were...

Quote:
To SAHT the number 11 means death and number 13 means apostasy (anti-religion).
Christ and his 12 disciples = 13

Quote:
The numbers 27 and 39 are the most frequent curses that SAHT use on Christianity and the number/signature 27 or 39 is also used in all of the criminal-satanic masonic codes.
27 and 39 are meaningless in Freemasonry.

Quote:
Understand that satan is lucifer (lower case deliberate).
The Bible disagrees. The Bible says that Lucifer is only a disgraced Babylonian king.

I don't know what your obsession is with nonsensical, illogical concept of numerology, but good Lord.

Quote:
The masonic perps even turn up at the cemetery, SAHT will not let us grieve in peace (documented).
Please provide this documentation then.

Quote:
These low-level puppet/perps know nothing but the criminal-satanic elite do.
And yet you do? Don't you find that a little arrogant? Do you think that "low level" are just morons who don't research? I have also seen your concept of what is "low-level" and what is "high-level", and frankly it's wrong.

Quote:
I have already sown the 4 mustard seeds.
LOL WHAT?!

Quote:
Bible researchers say satan's kingship (6000 year rule) ended in Sept 2008 and that he had an extended period of 42 months, hmm.
Please name these researchers.