View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 02:21 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

I have an idea . . . and it would take a VERY long time to make, unless I had other 3D artists to help me out . . . which isn't a problem, but we want to make this all our own.

It will take form of a series.

In the pilot of the series, we start out with a few different families. Each one has a different plight. One of which is a family where the mother feels so empowered by her feminism, she abuses the husband, because she knows that if he defends himself, she'll have him locked up. Another is a family where the son or daughter has a drug addiction. Another is a family that has a child with aids who is suffering to no end (and they noticed that Magic Johnson, after going to Europe for a few months, has NO sign of the disease, and they know the cure is out there somewhere) and the hospital will neither give him drugs (due to the insurance company not covering the drugs) and who will not allow him to die.

What all of these families have in common is one member of each belongs to a 'support' forum through which they all meet at a conspiracy forum (this is part of the backstory, and besides that, its how I found this place.) And then the worst happens in each. The abused husband is hospitalized, the drug addicted son dies, and the mother in the family with the AIDS case just cannot take it anymore. So they all get together in real life, in the battered husband's hospital room (because they all heard what happened) and they show the abusive wife what the real purpose of the feminist movement was intended to do.

And now someone else can contingue the story exactly as I have left off . . . where can we go from HERE? What other families can be introduced? Maybe a victim of police brutality is in the bed next to the battered husband?

So tell me . . . what's next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer