View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:13 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Religion & freemasonry christianity something to me. Churches infested with your smelly brothers. Ministers have even hinted to me in their handshake, plus all their phony balony Political correctness, Humanism etc they seem to preach these things in sermons more than the Gospels themselves and this is protestants, baptists,methodists etc to be specific not just catholics which i regard as even worse. Infact only one thing worse than secret societies and thats religion any religion, in that respect i have something in common with agnostics.
So Freemasons are not allowed to go to Church?

I don't get why everyone thinks that every awkward handshake is a Masonic grip. I'm completely against political correctness and no Freemasonry has nothing to do with humanism as you must have a belief in a Supreme Being before you're allowed to petition, and in some jurisdictions you must be Christian to join the Lodge. In the American York Rite you must be a Christian to join Knights Templar. I could keep going, but you should get the point.

I don't get why people see secrecy as wrong as it is universally used and there's nothing inherently wrong or immoral about it.