View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: Truth-seekers and Freemasons, you MUST read this…..

I find it funny that you call yourself a truth seeker when all you want is for people to embrace your ignorance. Your kind hates opposing thoughts and would rather have an army of mindless sycophants just parroting your lies. It's laughably deplorable.

A conspiracy about Jews, Freemasons, and Communism, wow, real original. And you always gotta love the "Illuminati insider" If people truly believe this stuff they deserve to be misled. They are posting debunked information, blatantly false information, and fascist propaganda. Also information taken under duress is not reliable.

I'm sure you would cite Hitler to show the evils of Jews and the need for mass extermination. This is my problem with anti-Masons is that they are willing to lie and to suppress rights to suit their agenda. Henry Makow, David Icke, Alex Jones, and so on are just mouthpieces for Fear Inc. They care not for truth or fact, but just spinning stories and lies.

And to those letters, who cares? It's nothing opinions, not fact. In fact, there are several lies I can spot throughout the letters.