View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 PM
FR33DOM

Default Re: The Truth about the criminal freemasons (part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Except your post had no truth in it.

I've talked about your lies over and over, all one has to do is look on old posts. You're not a truth-seeker.

I have read his books as he published more than just one. You mean he's misquoted all over the internet.

So privacy is a crime?

I'm not here every day, plus if you could do some basic search you'd see my photos and name.

Luckily my family, friends, co-workers, peers, and so on (you know, the people who actually know me) disagree with you.

There's nothing logical about what you post. Literally you post illogical arguments.

And yet, by the rules of this forum, I don't have to give this information. Although you could find it fairly easily.
blah, blah, blah.

Like I say, pointless absolutely pointless.

Can't have a debate with a headless chicken hiding behind her masonic apron, can we?.

All masons are the same, I say black you say white, etc, etc, etc.

You are a member of the same deranged gang that murdered our son.

Dead trees like you will make truth work harder. I take comfort in the knowledge that I do not have a controller. Nor have I sworn an oath to defend my pretend brother whether he is a pedophile, murderer or drug dealer, etc.

Pointless trying to have a debate with you, absolutely pointless.

I am too busy fighting for the ignorant, but I will do my best to expose your twisted gang. Do you supply your own lubricant when you frequent Bohemian Grove?.
Change your nick-name to Ben Dover, Ha ha ha