View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I dont mean to put a sidespill on this..but..are you talking about the same John Marks that wrote the "Manchurian Canidate" ??

goto his own words at the bottom

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/lsd/marks.htm

This same guy..and his lawyers..could get all that information about CIA mind control ? ( he does leave out some others that were unwilling to talk for some reason )

For the love of Pete..we cant even get authentic photos of what the CIA took on Mt. Ararat ! ( you know.. Noah's Ark . )

Then he sells the rights and they make a Movie out of this thing ? ( wonder how much he got for that ? )

Is John willing to put up some of his oodles of bundles of money to those that come forth and put on record those that these things were done to ?

BA. have you written to Mr. Marks asking for an interview ?

As far as the rest of the story..yea..I agree there has been human test done on the mind and mind control ( begining with the Nazis and there terrible scheme on world domination )

or are you saying that Hitler should of been givin the green light to go ?

no ? well..I guess we stepped up to the plate making it a little harder for a Hitler to propogate...

PS. I still think those that use children or anyone else in mind controll programs should be strung up from there large intestines .