View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 09:22 AM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

Peace DarkChilde3d,

"If God was as forgiving as all versions and denominations of the Bible, Quran, and Torah are concearned . . . then God would have forgiven Satan after so much time."

Good question,God gave us the answer in the final testament, Quran:

[4:17] Repentance is acceptable by GOD from those who fall in sin out of ignorance, then repent immediately thereafter. GOD redeems them. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[4:18] Not acceptable is the repentance of those who commit sins until death comes to them, then say, "Now I repent." Nor is it acceptable from those who die as disbelievers. For these, we have prepared a painful retribution.

Now let's see if Satan's case applies to the first or the second verse above:

__________________________________________________ ___________
[7:11] We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.

The Test Begins

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

[7:13] He said, "Therefore, you must go down, for you are not to be arrogant here. Get out; you are debased."

[7:14] He said, "Grant me a respite, until the Day of Resurrection."

[7:15] He said, "You are granted a respite."

[7:16] He said, "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path.

[7:17] "I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find that most of them are unappreciative."

[7:18] He said, "Get out therefrom, despised and defeated. Those among them who follow you, I will fill Hell with you all.

--------------------------------------

Notice the defiance of Satan!, he believed his lie that God or the human being is responsible for his eviction from Heaven. He arrogantly refuses to admit that his ego is the reason behind his misery! So he will never submit, he will never let go of his ego!

Satan said: "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path.I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find that most of them are unappreciative."

He is determined on taking his revenge from the human being till the day of resurrection!

Do you think his case applies to the first or the second verse above?

"Repentance is acceptable by GOD from those who fall in sin out of ignorance, then repent immediately thereafter."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...