View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 03:39 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Freemasonry is a criminal organisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Hang on a minute..... here we have a mason who hides behind the curtains with a stupid name and full of self importance. Apparently, he/she? wants to see evidence? wtf?. Take note, he/she also speaks on behalf of his pretend brothers and sisters????? Dear ksicmason, you are not from Idaho ho ho by any chance?
Stupid name? Okay kettle. I combined the names of two organizations who have had a profound influence on my life.

I am a Mason and proud to be one. I am not hiding. Simply meeting privately is not hiding. As I've said before, privacy, or secrecy (as they are synonymous), is not indicative of any wrongdoing or deviant behavior. Everyone enjoys privacy and secrecy, even you. You're trying to demonize and make taboo a natural human behavior.

Self importance? How so? By wanting to see evidence? You find asking for proof wrong? Well I'm not really surprised as anti-Masons are not fans of proof and evidence since it usually doesn't further their agenda. Even if I wasn't a Mason, I'd still find your agenda and stances just as wrong and asinine as I am a libertarian and believe in human rights.

I am speaking on behalf of my experience and knowledge, you are not.

LOL I'm a guy FYI. I am from Idaho (never hid that fact), but I am a member of Masonic bodies in Washington, Virginia, Ohio, DC, and soon in Wyoming and British-Columbia.