View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: I Think Karl Rove Should be OUTED!!!

"The White House has previously said Rove was not involved in the leak. But an internal Time magazine e-mail disclosed over the weekend suggested Rove mentioned to Time reporter Cooper that Wilson's wife was a CIA agent."

AN INTERNAL EMAIL SUGGESTED ROVE MENTIONED TO TIME REPORTER COOPER THAT WILSON'S WIFE WAS A CIA AGENT. I DON'T KNOW, BUT I WOULD THINK THAT IF THE EMAIL WAS FROM ROVE EITHER IT DID OR IT DIDN'T.

She was first publicly identified by name as an operative in a July 2003 opinion piece by syndicated columnist Robert D. Novak. Rove, through his lawyer, has confirmed that he talked to Cooper but has denied providing Plame's name or leaking classified information.

I ASSUME WHEN ROVE WARNED COOPER NOT TO GET IN TOO FAR OVER HIS HEAD, THIS MAY HAVE APPLIED TO GIVING UP HIS SOURCE. WRITING THAT ROVE HAD TOLD HIM PLAME AUTHORIZED THE TRIP AS SHE WAS AN OPERATIVE.

I'M STILL PERPLEXED, HOWEVER. THE TWO REPORTERS WERE ASKED TO GIVE UP THEIR SOURCE AND ARE INVOLVED IN A GRAND JURY INQUIRY, YET, NOVAK WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO BLOW HER COVER. WHY HAS NOVAK NOT BEEN CALLED?