View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:15 AM
FR33DOM

Default Only one freemason left in the lodge

Only one freemason left in the lodge

He calls himself KSigmason and a thousand other names. You can find him all over the Net defending the criminal, pedophile, drug dealing and murdering masons.

Here is a recent post from KSigmason: quote

"You can ban Freemasonry, jail me, hurt me, attack me, and/or kill me, but as long as I still draw breath I will continue to be a Mason and will continue to meet with other Masons because I have basic human rights and I will not bow down to ignorance and hatred".

KSigmason absolutely refuses to accept the truth about his wonderfool organisation. Everybody has apparently got it wrong about his pretend brotherhood, only KSigmason is right. He is also on the zionist david icke forum and his pretend brothers (who also hide) join in to defend him.

If you want to educate yourself, just read any of his online replies to see how the masons mess about with your logic and reasoning. Here is a good place to start….. http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...splay.php?f=32

In the UK, the criminal freemasons mostly use the false name Richard Head.
The shortened-name for Richard is Dick, hence Dick Head. You can just shorten it to DH.

If you ever communicate with a deranged mason online who insists on hiding behind the masonic curtains and won't tell you his real name, just thank him and call him DH (smile).

Feel free to copy/send this to your friends and forums. Love, peace and FR33DOM (from masonic evil) from Joe Stirling Christie (aka Ban Freekmasons)

Last edited by Ban Freekmasons : 06-28-2014 at 09:18 AM.