View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 04:09 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Only one freemason left in the lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
You are not real, you are in the same masonic gang that murdered our son.
Well I belong to Freemasonry, not a murderous gang. Plus, I am very real: I was born out of the acts of my mother and father, I have a body, I have a life outside of this site (I know, I know, I'm sure you think I think about you day and night), and exhibit all the signs of living and reality.

Quote:
You did not give a direct answer, you never do, neither does any mason from behind the curtains.
I sure did. I gave you a link that possessed the answer. It's not my fault you are, for some reason, incapable of clicking it. You must truly dread the truth and fact. I've never seen someone so reluctant to do the smallest task, but rather wants others to just give it to them. Then again, anti-Masons often display symptoms of entitlement syndrome.

Quote:
Read this very slowly DH, what is your real name?
I answered it with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Quote:
Yes, we see you using lots of names and diversion tactics but NEVER a straight answer.
How have I used "lots of names"? I have never occupied a site using multiple names. Like I said before, since 2006, I have only ever used KSigMason as my online handle/username for reasons which I gave.

Quote:
Come on DH, prove that you really exist.
Last I checked, the accuser is the one burdened to prove his accusations, not the accused. Prove I don't.