View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:56 PM

Default Re: The Holocaust: Inside Job say Schweitzer and Kaplan!

Quote:
Indeed The Diary of Anne Frank a tale of oppression of Jews by the Nazis was set in Amsterdam, as well Stanley Kramerís great movie Ship of Fools based on the true story of Jews fleeing the Naziís, had its culmination in that city where the ship finally docked, after having been turned away from Havana Cuba and from New York, the passengers speedily transported to Auschwitz, gas and death.

Moshe nodded sagely, he said that my understanding of the Jews was not all that it might be, he told me that he was indeed a Pharisee that the Jews of Amsterdam as depicted in The Diary of Anne Frank, were certainly Jews they were not however in the same category as him.

They were he told me called Cheesies since their diet consisted largely of that product, and they were indeed missing from the community because they had been gassed, he gave me to understand that as far as he was concerned they were neither missed nor mourned.

Quote:
Look then at The Holocaust as being a collaboration of high ranking Pharisee Jews, who provided the finance, the uniforms and the marching songs, and the Nazis who would do the dirty work, to reduce the number of those Jews who might if they had the numbers, declare the day of the Pharisee at an end.

And to clean up any racial minority or dissident group who were perceived as a threat, or were seen as capable of being a threat some time in the future. Thus the trade unionists, commos, pamphleteers, whackoís, crazies, and the lunatic fringe were all bundled in with the Cheesies, Gypsies, Russians and Poles and in Hitlerís words exterminated.

After each phase of dirty work proceeded in a master plan devised by the Pharisees, the thugs that had carried the dirty deeds were themselves murdered .. Ernst Rohm, murdered with numerous of his thug mates in The Night of the Long Knives massacre in June 1934, was leader of the thug SA movement, the bully boys who did the hands on jobs of thuggery, the scabs of their day.

Witness the 1929 murder of numerous members of the Gasfitters Union in Germany, deeds that were done to empower the Nazis after they had emerged as a political force with Hitler at their helm in the late 1920ís, murdering, bashing, extorting, and thugging their way along until they were the dominant political force, gaining absolute power in 1933.

The relationship with Moshe Kaplan had run its course by the mid 1980ísÖ It was in many ways similar to the relationship between Rod Steiger in the title role, and Jaime Sanchez as Jesus Ortega, in Sydney Lumetís great 1964 film The Pawnbroker, thus does life imitate art.

He visited me in hospital after antisocial scab elements had driven a dockyard crane at me, while I was union delegate at Cairncross Dock in 1984, severing four toes on my right foot, and was kind toward my sister and her infant child in 1985. I left that address in í86, in subsequent inquiries those that knew him were uncertain, and given his at least moderately advanced years one supposed the worst.

Until the television news one evening in 1993 had a report from Israel, of a violation by Israel, of deal extensively negotiated by Scandinavian peacemakers that was to guarantee the at least limited withdrawal of Israeli forces from the city of Hebron, Moshe Kaplan was visible in a group of similarly attired Jews who were to their credit, witnesses of Israeli treachery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAWf4d4hVtw

Quote:
According to Alex Jones, George Soros then in his teen years "cataloged" the possessions of Jews deported from Budapest when KS' family was deported in 1944, we say he was "hands on" in her case!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18941614/B...anslation-1975
Bronder - Before Hitler Came - A Historical Study (English Translation)(1975)

Before Hitler Came, by Dietrich Bronder: This tract which was banned in Germany as soon as it appeared, is the main source for the claim Hitler and all of the top Nazis were Jews.