View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 07:07 AM

Default Re: US Casualties Put At Double Official Figures.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yes and thats the problem. No one fears God anymore.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM AS YOU SEE IT. YOU CANNOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF MANKIND.

You make much BA of your stance but allow your son to become embroiled with a criminal organization, built to serve the needs of a ruling Elite?

ALLOW MY SON!! I DO NOT CONTROL MY SON NOR DOES ANYONE ELSE.

This is self evident.

SELF-EVIDENT. CERTAINLY, TB, YOU ARE PASSING JUDGEMENT AND YOU SHOULD FEAR GOD AS YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT THAT. YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT I ALLOWED MY SON TO BECOME EMBROILED WITH A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. AS I SAID, MY SON HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN. I COMMITTED NO CRIME AND YOU CAN STOP WITH THE GUILT TRIP.

Time for less talk and more action.

LESS TALK AND MORE ACTION?? WTF??? PLEASE FOCUS YOUR DEMANDS ON SOMEONE ELSE.

When I love someone and they join a cult...i encourage them out of it.

WELL, TB, YOU'RE JUST BETTER THAN THE REST OF US. PASSING JUDGEMENT AS TO MY CHARACTER SEEMS TO BE EASY FOR YOU.

I may fail but I try.

AGAIN, PASSING JUDGEMENT.

There has never been a "just" war BA. Never.

I HAVE NEVER CONCLUDED THERE HAS BEEN A JUST WAR.

Just state sanctioned murder for the benefit of a few Elite who spend alot of time working out how to keep the peasants in line and distracted.

There is no middle ground.

You are just words on a monitor...you sound like you care and are passionate about the subject.

YES, WE ARE ALL JUST WORDS ON A MONITOR. AND, YOU'RE SAYING I SOUND LIKE I CARE, BUT I MUST PROVE IT IN SOME OTHER WAY. GOD NEEDS NO PROOF, TB.

SORRY, BUT I HAVE MY OWN MIND.

Follow that up with a specific plan to protect your brood from becoming very stiff or very physically compromised via action in a criminal war of exploitation.

MY SON IS PROTECTED!!

It is a simple concept which entails concrete action. Ones life must mirror ones rhetoric as closely as possible or we are just worthless words on a computer screen.
WELL, THEN SINCE YOU BELIEVE THERE IS SOME ACTION I'M NOT TAKING TO PROVE I AM MORE THAN JUST WORTHLESS WORDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN, I SUGGEST THE SAME APPLY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE.

MY SON WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED HERE ANY LONGER. HE WILL NOT BE THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. HE WILL NOT BE USED AS A PAWN IN A CHESS GAME.

Thank you for respecting me and my family.