View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Re: US Casualties Put At Double Official Figures.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Judgement?

You are familiar with the verse...remove the beam in thine eye before pointing to the splinter in mine?

BA you are on a public forum.

YES, TB, I AM ON A PUBLIC FORM AND I WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE TO REALIZE THAT ATTACKING ME AND/OR MY SON PERSONALLY REFLECTS POORLY ON YOU AS A PERSON.

I will judge till the cows come home.

THEN APPARENTLY, TB, YOU DO NOT FEAR GOD AS YOU HAVE STATED.

You made your son public property when you talked of him.

I DID NOT MAKE MY SON PUBLIC PROPERTY. WHAT A WEIRD THING TO SAY. VERY WEIRD. I DID NOT SPEAK OF HIM IN THIS THREAD.

He is in an organization that kills people...because they will not submit to anglo/american/jewish values.

YOU ACT AS IF MY SON IS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MILITARY AND HE AND I ARE GUILTY OF HAVING COMMITTED SOME CRIME. EXCUSE ME, BUT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION ARE THE CRIMINALS.

You can only do what you can do. I think you are very proud of him being in the Marines.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT, OBVIOUSLY!

Do not sprout invective against the evil deeds of those in power while tolerating your sons membership of a criminal organisation.

I WILL SPROUT WHATEVER I CHOOSE. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO?? YOU ASSUME WHEN SOMEONE IS IN THE MILITARY THEY CAN JUST APPROACH THEIR OFFICER AND SAY, EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M LEAVING.

TOLERATING MY SON'S MEMBERSHIP IN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION?? GAWD, TB, MY SON IS AN ADULT. TOLERATING HIS MEMBERSHIP?? I THINK YOU'VE REALLY FALLEN OVER THE DEEP END.

Christianity has become "nice". But NO sacrifice for the truth. Gritting your teeth does'nt count.

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A BRONZE STAR or A MEDAL OF HONOR.

Typing this and that on a keyboard means nothing if ones actions or inaction further the cause of the greatest danger the human race has faced since...

MY ACTIONS FURTHER NO CAUSE OF THE GREATEST DANGER THE HUMAN RACE HAS FACED. AGAIN, WITH THE GUILT TRIP. OH, YES, IT'S ALL MY FAULT, TB. I SHOULDN'T WRITE ANY LONGER BECAUSE WHAT? TB, I'M NOT TAKING THE ACTION YOU SUGGEST REGARDING MY SON!?!

I am actually concerned for your son. For his mental and physical well being. You should demand he leave the Marines at the earliest oppertunity, not just because he is in physical danger but because it is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, BUT YOUR CONCERN DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT YOU WRITE.

Surely you can grasp this?
YES, I'LL WRITE THE MARINES AND TELL THEM I WANT MY SON OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Get Real!!!