Thread: Mind Control
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Mind Control

The following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

"SUNNYVALE, CA - Telling reporters and critics to 'stick to the issues that matter', Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned.

'I will not stoop to discussing that,' said Bush during a campaign stop at a Bay Area software-packaging plant. 'We've got people across this country without health care, a broken educational system, taxes that are way too high, and all you want to talk about is something THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 16 years ago? I'm sorry, but I find that offensive.' " (Emphasis added).

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville.

Bush was living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member."

The very upper reaches of society are Satan worshipers. I suspect they get a hard on while killing people. I don't think Bush has been brainwashed.. I think we have been brainwashed into believing that our society is just, and that "our" leaders are looking out for our national interests.

I suspect that these leaders believe Satan will give them more power and prestige if they initiate greater and greater acts of evil.

The brainwashing of the children of the illuminati shows the untold limits of evil in the upper stratums of "our" societies.