View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Re: US Casualties Put At Double Official Figures.

From threadstart Draken posted

Quote:
I am an American soldier here and don't want to be. Yesterday we got hit by Iraqis and twenty four of us died and forty seven injured. My government has been hiding the true number of our casualties since the beginning. We American soldiers know that there are thirteen thousand of us that have died and forty nine thousand injured and thirty three thousand of the injured were bad enough to be forced out of the military and crippled for the rest of their lives. If only I could get my hands on Bush or Rumsfeld.
You do know that all emails sent from military sources are "reviewed" right ? ( they dont want emails going out to anyone telling of positions,troops..etc..

This Email is propoganda m8.

Then you have the troops that watch TV..CNN and stuff like that. You think that " We American soldiers know that there are thirteen thousand of us that have died and forty nine thousand injured...etc" would not be ALL over the media ?

Then to say " thats not the point if this email is true or not..there just lieing anyway"

why did you post the propaganda ? to better serve your point of view ?

Im with TB .. there is no way of snuffing out the amount of life lost in this war with coverups.

We have the most up to date military in the world..I have to agree with TB once again.

PS. I agree with BA. lets keep her son out of this..