View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

i found this place in an effort to find some info regarding the legitamacy of dinosaurs, only to come across a poster who has no regard for others. Isn't it your religion that says "the wisdom that comes from heaven is...peace-loving." try 'James,' if that helps. Or maybe 1 Peter which says "show proper respect for everyone."

I have no idea how old you are, but going by your posts i'd say that you're a "clever" student who has found some interesting ideas and has a whole lot to prove. Well you've proved yourself to be something.

Take a quick gander at how you're viewed by others here. If you don't care because you think you should be above what other people think, maybe you should try reading that book you Christians are all about. Lets find another one from there... ahhh, here we are: "...live such good lives among the pagans...(1 peter)." Well, this little pagan -from your perspective- aint seeing a whole lot of good comin' from that mouth(keyboard) of yours(try eph.4:29). dont want to listen to rebuke? try prov.12:15.

Type in "fool" in a search in the Bible and all i see is a description of him/her that is before me.
i used www.niv.org -worked for me.

Now im sure you'll be typing up a rebuttal with that "wit" that is common to your posts, but remember that it isnt going to give yourself a higher spot in heaven to slander those around you, and your posts will continue to become more and more irrelevant/overlooked as made by that f****n christian on clubconspiracy, unless it has words/phrases like "sorry;" "forgive me;" or, "I'll change." One thing i've found true from the Bible, though, is that a fool hates correction, so i guess we'll see what you're made of.

cheers,
mike