View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 10:00 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Sablefish, how would you like to be a co-male-lead-writer with nohope187? I think I'd like the two of you to work together, if he would like to Lead with you. I think the two of you have made points that are great on exponetially high levels. I would also like to see mary and lynn together as the female lead writers, if they both so agree on working with this project together.

You four seem to be extremely active in your B.S. detection, and will most likely be the most powerful when it comes to exposing the NWO and other affiliated organizations. Do you feel that you four can write up the scenes without the aid of other writers, assuming that you four would like to be the sole writing team? I will not post here until I either have answers from all 4 of you, (except to bump the topic) or if/when I recieve the first answer of, "no."

I have a very good feeling about the four of you. . . and pray that you all choose to become the writing team. I'll take care of any dramatics that are needed to be inserted, if, in fact, you are stumped with how to depict a scene that would be beneficial to the story telling.

I'd like it, if at all possible, for written screen segments to be made up in Microsoft Word. If anyone does not have it, I know of a software wholesale place that may be able to get you what you'll need at a cheaper price than normal.

I'll transfer completed versions of the story into an html format for everyone's viewing pleasure, so long as the moderators can restrict viewing to those that are members of this site. If not, I'll have to figure out a way to put the versions on my webspace, and members will have to contact me for the link. . . either way is fine with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer