View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Awakening to the present

I thought this was relevant to your question TLT.

From an Oz forum.

I am Johnny.

----------------------------------------------------

Souperman...i find your premise offensive...

Quote:
i'm happy to have them edited out or whatever, and no, i don't know the mods. but i think there's a difference between using them in an ironic way as part of a post that attacks prejudice and using them as a weapon to advance a racist cause.end quote...
I find moderators a menace to free speech. Which by the way you can have 2 stands on according to the Left Wing King Chomsky...who I admire greatly by the way.

Anyone is allowed to advance a racist cause. That is there right and I will protect it anyway I can.

If said racist bigot then demands the extermination of target of his racist vitriol, then he should be arrested and charged with "threatening to kill". A serious charge not taken lightly.

Jack Van Wank Dick moved from rabble rousing rhetoric to directly threatening the lives of fellow human beings...he was arrested, charged and languished for some time eating porridge on H.M dime. Rightly so....the system works.

A system based on Christian principals which underpin our Judicial and Political systems. They are NOT perfect but I prefer them to the ridiculous WANK of the Left and their "hate crime" parady of extreme stupidness.

Racism is the result of a lot of VERY rich men making life hard for "the little people" and having a laugh watching us point fingers at each other instead of looking UP. When you do you will see a BANKER and various attached lackeys having a giggle at us while they print off money from a press and pat us on the head and tell us to keep VERY busy paying it back...at interest.

Souperman...dont look up.

--------------------
Reply With Quote so... you're a member of the CEC, no?

paranoia about bankers (i'm no fan either, but no more or less so than any number of other capitalists), desire for racial separation, opposition to anti-vilification laws...

free speech isn't what you make it out to be. there is nothing that makes anyone any freer or better about slagging off other races (or other minorities). i think it's fair enough that in the same way we expect people to not slag off individuals we can expect them to not slag off collective groups.

arguing this doesn't have me "not looking up". if you note my posts around here i don't tend to be a wild and vigorous defender of ruling class interests, but i also realise that a lot of racism comes from the working class itself.

consider the white australia policy- it was the core plank of the policy platform of the first federal parliamentary labor party. this was decided by the unions, hardly a bastion of ruling class privilege and power, in order to keep out the "coolies" who would drive our wages down. a working class policy based on working class interests (assuming of course that you ignore that workers from non-white backgrounds have rights as well, in particular they've got just as much right to work for a high wage as you do).

in the end, we ditched the policy and as we have seen, wages haven't gone down, society hasn't crumbled and we're doing alright (despite what darrinh says).

so it's fair enough to say that i'm anti-racist, but not so blind to think that it's The Bankers (wooooo! spoooky!) that create racism to distract us from their Evil Deeds (woooo! double spooky!).

--------------------
Quote:
so it's fair enough to say that i'm anti-racist, but not so blind to think that it's The Bankers (wooooo! spoooky!) that create racism to distract us from their Evil Deeds (woooo! double spooky!).
That the historical record of the "conspiratorial" record of the Elite Banking Establishment can be passed off as..."woooo, spoooky" shows how ignorence is spread evenly between the venerated Left/Right Paradigm, invented by the Elites to channel idealistic fools energies away from the source and onto a "boys dream" which engenders wonderful feelings of "togetherness" but changes nothing.

I am adopting a less aggressive style here on this forum in the hope that some reasoned debate and analysis of the historical record will produce the self evident fact that the "conspiratorial view" of history is the correct one.

I will be keeping my dry wit.

Also I hope you appreciate my less confronting quote at the bottom of my posts.

I have attended a CEC meeting once in 2000. I learnt some very interesting things while there...especially the water probs Asia faces.

I felt however a strong "fascist" type undertone in their rhetoric. That may seem unfair to many. However, Hitler was NO friend of the Bankers...thats why they destroyed him after creating him.

For the record.

I belong to NO party or IDEOLOGY and NEVER will.

I am in my mid 30's.

Live in West Oz.

Have working class credentials from brickies labouring, fire assay work in the gold mining industry, shotfiring (explosives) in the mining industry, bouncer while going through Uni for a degree in Nursing.

3 years as student and 4 1/2 actually working in various areas such as General wards, ICU, CCU and E.D.

I forced myself out of Nursing by late 2000 by continually questioning the status quo.

For this I am broke and was indeed broken for some time.

I have since dedicated myself to remaining poor but happy annoying people in power.

I am only interested in the PURE truth. Not recieved wisdom from either of the Elite created right/left paradigms which are boringly predictable in their response to dangerous events unfolding before our eyes.

I note your quote Souperman...

quote:The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bull****." American neuroscientist Bill Softky.

Perhaps you should ask how much you actually adhere to this quote when you simply shake off my assertions with infantile replies to my carefully worded...LONG posts.

With a high threshold needed I will be providing references to my future assertions of how the world really works.

The question is Souperman, will you analyse my assertions and postulations, or will you simply try to pigeon hole me in an attempt to avoid looking at your own blind adherence to an ideology given you by someone else?

No one has challenged me here of any consequence except Red.

I think we have so far agreed to disagree but have avoided killing each other over it.

I ask people to challenge my statements on how the world works...or forever hold their peace. One liners and infantile "wooo" statements do you no credit.

The Bankers rule the world through their ability to buy the minds and souls of men and women through the basic right they have to print the means of the exchange of goods and services...out...of...thin...air...

Once this concept has been grasped and the light peeks through the ideological blindfold...identifying the REAL source of the continual evil present in this world can begin.

International Finance.

Strike The Root.

Or admit that you are simply finding warm feelings and solidarity in a nice and cozy paradigm with your friends.

--------------------
"I never met a Texan anus I would'nt lick" Johnny Howard