View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 04:27 AM

Default Re: the crash awaiting

Quote:
Insana then asks, "Where does it end?" And he said, "Utter global collapse." Not simply economic collapse; complete disintegration of all infrastructure and of all public structures of governments. Utter, utter collapse. That the end is collapse of simply epic proportion.
Yup...55132...it's certainly garbage but "they're" going to "make" it happen so you can line up for your "Multipass" government credit's card with which to purchase your monthly supply of food.

Tied in with your DNA numbered I.D account with suitable all seeing eye insignia.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Who needs Usama when Wall Street will do it for you.

I tells ya..."the scams remain the same"...

I just hope I have my land by then. I'm going to whistle dixie on ma rockin chair and shoot at ALL my neighboours with my modified SKK Chinese Assault rifle who LAUGHED continuously at me for the last ten years.

Then I am going to dance over their graves on top of 3...maybe 4, depending on safety considerations, soap boxes yelling at the top of my lungs "I told you so, i told you so".

My fucking revenge for years in the freakin wilderness surrounded by fat fools in love with ignorence.

....whewwwwww...now i've got that off my chest...i hope they are wrong but to some degree it must happen.