View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Muhammed or Jesus?

peace,

The theory of Paul is that the new testament frees the people of the law, thus they don't need to work righetousness anymore to be redeemed, for just by accepting Jesus they will.

This contradicts the very message of Jesus who came to complete not to abrogate,

Matthew 7:21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

----------------

24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

So as you can see Jesus stressed that works (according to the law) is what matters, and ofcourse they must be based on belief in God alone.

The idea of free-redemption is false, the whole test is about putting into practice the righteousness you believe in.

The snake oil that Paul presented unfortunately lead millions to Hell, these millions thought that JUST by accepting Jesus' death on the corss, all their sins (even future ones) are gone, just like that! which is a satanic license to sin.

As for the people who don't recieve the law, God knows about them, thus there are different standards to judge them, God is never unjust towards the people.

Ofcourse God is Omnipotent, He is capable of erasing your sins without the need for a cross, and that's why repentance if sincere can easily erase your sins, the ones which you don't persist on doing knowingly.

Ahmad
p.s: is that your real name? i use initials only with nicknames.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...