View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Re: Dr. Stan said that WWI had about a dozen false starts, just to make sure everything was in place

"This arm of the octopus is being galvinised by the OVERTLY fascistic/authoritarian/unilateral/religious arm of the NWO program under Bush."

GREAT, BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT MOST PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.

GET DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, OKAY!! THE CRIMINALS IN OUR GOVERNMENT MUST BE EXPOSED FIRST AS THE EVIL DOERS AND THE DICTATORS THROUGH THEIR DECEPTION TO THE MASSES ABOUT THE WAR ON TERROR AND IRAQ.

Okay, so you have some kind of a crystal ball or something.

MAY I KISS YOUR FEET????

Whatever!!

Yes, history is important. But, you can't stop criminals in their track by taking the time to explain decades of deceit and the Octopus' tentacles at this moment in time.

The PRESENT is more important and making people see and understand BUSH and IRAQ and who they serve is VITAL. But, it must be as simple as possible. In a nutshell.

And, if you capitalize the word VAST one more time, I dunno, I just might leap off a tall building!!!

If you're going to spend time trying to unravel and explain decades of deceit, you will lose your present opportunity to capitalize on what is staring us right in the face.

Yes, their plan is for a WORLD WAR III and so I say get cracking.