View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Dr. Stan said that WWI had about a dozen false starts, just to make sure everything was in place

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
I'm not going to read everything you've written and respond to each point.
No, that would be time consuming. Ironically, thats exactly what people will say about the lies of Iraq.

Okay, fine, call me lazy. Now, I'll respond to prove that you are wrong!!!

Bush is MEANT to be caught lying!

It is not only BUSH who was lying. That is quite clear. So, they have exposed themselves as well.

He is a patsy!

He may be a patsy, and not know it, but the walls are crumbling and those around him are beginning to look just as guilty; they are the puppetmasters, he is a puppet and they orchestrate from behind the curtains.

He WORKS for the bosses in the U.K and Europe.

And, the bosses in the UK and Europe are?? The Rothschild family, the Queen, Tony Blair, et. al.

He IS an East Coast Blue Blood who does the BIDDING of the NWO architects.

The Neo-Con movement (actually, Stalinist/Leninist/Ttrotskyites, even Chomsky laughs at "conservative" being in their lexicom) have done their business.

Powel, Armitage, Wolfowitz...they've done their bit and have now taken up plumb positions in the Internationalist arm of the NWO movement.

Bush has been left to take the heat of the people.

Bush is not responsible alone. I think that is quite evident.

Only a STRONG U.N supported by the PEOPLE will allow the final act of ENDING the recent experiment in Liberal Democracy to come to fruition.

The people MUST support the U.N or they will fail. Thats the point of WARS and that was what Thumper was asking about.

Then why didn't you answer Thumper??? with those two sentences???

That is the role of all you have seen in the last 4 years particularly.

9-11 was a pathetically carried out scam that has been EASILY exposed. So to the war in Iraq has been exposed for the complete SHAM it was.

911 has been easily exposed?? I think you're dreaming!!!

The fat man Moore made a cut and paste collection of news reports and made 180 million dollars from Farhenight 9-11.

What's Moore got to do with this???

The people KNOW BA...just that alot of people where you are, are ignorent, does not mean the rest of the planet is.

Are you calling me IGNORANT??? I would suggest that you rethink that!!! The people do not know!!! You are misleading here intentionally.

Bush is at 40% approval? What does that say?

Why would his approval rating matter??? He's not up for re-election. It's a moot point.

The plan?

War...possibly WW3 but AT LEAST a limited nuclear exchange to force us to run to the U.N.

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnn...

Why are you always yawning??? Force us to run to the UN?? and so what does that mean?

Quote:
You have to be blunt and to the point. Do you think everyone operates on your level of intelligence?
True, i am a genius but I hope to spread it around.

Actually, you shouldn't brag about yourself. You know, it just doesn't make anyone want to like you!!! I mean, if you're better than all of us, why would we even want to engage in conversation with you?

Quote:
Think again!! You are being condescending to believe otherwise!!! and I must knock you off of your pedestal, but just for the moment.
I am being condascending because I believe the people will understand what I say?

What people?? The people here on this forum understand what you say???

I have faith in people BA though it wavers from time to time.

Quote:
They will not give up this trust until the present crimes by our adminstration are addressed and our President is impeached as a war criminal.
He will NEVER be impeached. He will retire to Switzerland...or!...my personal theory? Will be killed soon via heart attack or stroke. I think he believes in what he's doing. Bush is "insane" by any definition of the term.

He's retiring to Switzerland!!! Of course he believes in what he is doing and most probably is insane. You would be as well, had you been born into a "satanic cult." Although I don't believe he ever wanted any part of it; he had no choice.

Quote:
Now, say what???
I say plenty but you dont have the time to read what I post...

Oh, please!! I've read and responded to most everything you've written. Give me a break. One time I don't and you exaggerate the fact.

Quote:
I'm not going to read everything you've written and respond to each point.
You are being led by the nose.

You will have to dig deeper.

Say what? I'm being led by the nose. Sorry, but I'm a lone wolf. Nobody leads me anywhere I don't want to go!!

Quote:
Because the KUDO's you pay HITLER still piss me off!!!
I admire anyone with the guts to give the finger to the NWO Internationale.

BA...you know how you believe that the powers that be lie all the time? Well take that attitude and apply it to ALL the recieved truths you have EVER heard about WW2.

I feel the same about all wars!! One of the biggest lies perpetrated upon the American people is that war is a necessary evil, when, most times it is unnecessary and only to benefit those who own the "military industrial complex."

I may well take the time to educate you on the complete lies and ommissions that abound on my friend Adolph.

You're going to educate me on YOUR FRIEND, Aldoph Hitler?? Oh, please do!!

He was a mass murderer..yes! As they ALL were!

Hence he was just the order of the day.

Hitler was a mass murderer but he was your friend??

And I'm personally sick of that pestilent menace screaming never endingly...6 million! 6 million! 6 million! 6 million! 6 million!..when ever some one want s to discuss the truths about WW2.

400,000 to 1.5 million is now the official figure and getting lower by the year.

Every year the count goes down? Interesting. So, your friend wasn't too bad then, eh???

WW2 WAS a holocaust and NO ONE has the market cornered on suffering.

Huh????

That the Jooooooze would want to corner this market is NOT a surprise as they are ALWAYS cornering markets.

There, that should get you going.

Yeah, got me going and then I just kind of fizzled near the end.

YAWNNNNNNNNNN........

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-P