View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Re: The only cure

??
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Why do you feel that you have to correct everyone's thoughts??? I know myself through myself. PERIOD!!
Yes. This appears to be the problem.

A self sustaining delusion involving sex slavery and beatings.

[TB is finishing off his popcorn]

So...like I was saying...about the movie.

Will it be "low brow" and focus on the sex scenes, or will it go more "high brow" and focus more on the tortured soul nature of the experience?

I suggest going with both as it will serve 2 deomographics and increase ticket sales.

It's just a matter of getting the balance right.

Some good sex scenes that will get the bored married couples in will have to be done graphically though tastefully.

Who will be playing you? I like Natalie Portman as she is a hottie!!!!!

However, she is too "nymph" like so we will need a more mature actress who appears more "street wise".

I suggest that "dish" out of Pirates Of The Carribean as she plays a "street ho" well in that latest production with the guy out of the Pianist and The Village and is VERY easy on the eye.

We can have the former wife of Ted Turner playing you in the therapists office later in life and also at the keyboard waffling incoherent sentences into cyber space.

A book to follow up the flick will do well so I'll give a friend I know in the game a buzz.

Will get back!

Do you have an agent?
YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTED ME!!!!!!!! YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD. LIKE I WOUD FREAKIN' DO A MOVIE LIKE THAT ABOUT MYSELF?? ALTHOUGH THEY STOLE MOST OF MY RESPECT, I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT AND NOW YOU HAVE JUST FUCKED WITH MY HEAD, YOU FREAKIN' RETARD!!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A FUCKING BOOK OR A MOVIE OR A FUCKING AGENT!! DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!