View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 07:19 PM

Default Re: The Most Hated Scientist of the New World Order

That's very interesting stuff.
I had read a lot about Tesla recently, but never that particular viewpoint. There has never been any question in my mind that he was never given his true share of recognition for his scientific accomplishments.
I recall reading a mainstream account where he was depicted as "gracing" Edison with a visit, as though Tesla were some sort of pompous, arrogant pedant. Never any mention of Tesla actually working for Edison. There was even an anecdote attached to the story, supposedly to demonstrate Edison's longsuffering patience with even the most "difficult" fellow researchers. The story goes that someone asked Edison if Tesla was "as good as they say he is." Edison is said to have remarked, "Yes, he's even as good as he says he is."
But your links certainly give an entirely different perspective on Tesla. Perhaps this is the reason why he didn't receive his full share of acclaim. He may have been a true "lone ranger", who didn't compromise his principles or ethics to appease the elites, so they hung him out to dry.