View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Thankyou Steven Spinberg - Another Hollywood Psy Op Masterpeice!

55132:

Quote:
great post very analytical. yes spinberg is a bilderberger and probobly a top nwo propagandist.
I am sure his career has more to do with that than anything else. he is one of lord rothc jewboy
Got any good links on Spinberg and the Bilderbergers.

Spinberger is the man i love to hate.

I have had my "all seeing eye" on him ever since that crap Private Ryan.

---------------------------------------------------

Wo!

I'm having one of those peak experiences!

Looking into Spielberg and Bilderbergers...

Find this little gem...

Well, folly seemed in abundant supply at the Clinton Oct. 29 state dinner for China's latest communist leader.

"I think it's important to open up the communications," said Harvey Weinstein, co-chairman of Miramax Films. He doesn't speak Chinese -- yet, WP reported. "But I'm willing to learn," he said with a quick laugh.

An invitation to this dinner was one of the hottest of the Clinton administration, and a place on the guest list of 234 was a genuine prize. To underscore the importance of Jiang's visit, the White House invited former president Jimmy Carter, former first lady Lady Bird Johnson and five secretaries of state:

Madeleine Albright and her predecessors - Henry Kissinger, George Shultz, James Baker and Alexander Haig. Congressional leaders included House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott and Sen. Jesse Helms, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee."

But the real power came from the business world, the WP reported, with no fewer than 30 presidents, chairmen or CEOs, including Michael Eisner of Disney, Steven Jobs of Apple Computer, James Wolfensohn of the World Bank and Steven Spielberg of DreamWorks.

"I'm not here as a businessman," said the overly modest Spielberg. "In a sense, I feel like I'm 'Forrest Gump' eavesdropping on a moment in history."

Spielberg feeling like a Forrest Gump? Oh, please... Not another case of the Hollywood self-infatuation spreading like a Hong Kong chicken flu? The closest "Spoofberg" got to the front lines of any war was in the Hollywood studios.

The guest list was also heavy with powerful media names:

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr., publisher of the New York Times; Peter Kann, publisher of the Wall Street Journal; Katharine Graham, chairman of the executive committee of The Washington Post Co; Tom Johnson, president of CNN; CBS anchor Dan Rather; NBC anchor Tom Brokaw; and ABC correspondent Diane Sawyer.

http://www.truthinmedia.org/truthinmedia/Bulletins/tim98-1-5.html

How deep does the rabbit hole go indeed!!!!!!!

I mention Weinstein in the context of the Matrix films and the "Maltese Cross" he ALWAYS puts at the end of them...those cross's are also on the church building that the Alien wrecks!!!!

Bah!!!!

Starting to sound like one of those people in the funny house i used to look after. Too much coffee? Or not.