View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Thankyou Steven Spinberg - Another Hollywood Psy Op Masterpeice!

Quote:
The Arc du Triomphe is a symbol of the French resistance to the actions of Bush & Co., in my opinion (the complacency in the narration).

The fact that Cruise kills the survivalist is obviously a reference to the Christians who want to challenge the All Seeing Eye. In the end, who saves everybody ? Mother Gaia !!! The little girl says in the beggining of the movie that her body will eventually expell the splinter that is stuck in her hand. Same thing happens in the end. This is the main theme of the movie. New Age to the core.
Point taken, but I still dont understand if Bush is one of the East Coast Blue Blood Clan why he is going against his MAsters in Europe/U.K?

Bush is so out there that I cant believe he is anything other than a stooge designed to AT LAST get us to overthrow "throne" & "alter" by behaving like such a menace.

Look at Powel and Wolfawitz et.al...all done their job and have left Juniour while they sail off in some "Internationalist" vessals. What the hell was Powel, a blue hat man, doing in such an overtly, over the top, right wing song and dance show?

There are many levels to that movie which is why I warned I did'nt want to sound like a "pick pocket" who only see's "pockets".

I missed some obvious points that you bought up. Ta.

Thanx 55312 4 the links.