View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I dont want to hear about the "great work" Icke has done.

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This seems SO obvious I cant believe he has'nt been OUTED long ago.

Comments please...please "illuminate" me as to the goals of David Icke...

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.

He's popular? In whose circle?? Yours and those of your friends????