View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Who the fuck Is David Icke?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Ba...David Icke has an inordinate amount of popularity in the U.K and Europe and even the U.S.

Many people put up with his "shape shifting lizard theory" because he writes well on subjects like the Illuminati etc...his website is one of the most popular on the web.

He talks like a MAson and also writes inordinately well on the subject...so...

He even poisens his own well.

I think people should be VERY wary of his intentions.

He despises Christianity.

BA...a word of warning. If you persist in petulent snide remarks on threads which offer NO informational value, but merely show you as the attention seeking fool you are...i will have you in tears.

Oh, my, I'm Shaking, TB!!! You make plenty of remarks that have no value at all and only show yourself as the egotistical maniac that you are!! You'll have me in tears. Sadistic pig, are you???

In otherwords, TB, you don't like anyone to make snide remarks to you, but it's okay for you to make all the snide and rude remarks you desire. You also don't like to answer simple questions.

Go back to your fave "i was a sex slave" thread and be happy. I have no wish to join you there.

Sorry, TB, but, all was well here until you logged on. Sure now how to ruin a party, don't you? Attention seeking fool that you are. By the way, there isn't a "sex slave" thread." The title is MKULTRA and JIMBO created it. Not I. Bouncer, myself and others were exchanging information until you came barging in and destroyed the equilibrium. Perhaps as a nurse, you can prescribe something for yourself for your bipolar condition.

I gave you a good serve because you constantly rant shit on others threads but complain bitterly when people come over to your little fave. The hypocrisy was reaking to the point where I had to give you a slap.

I think we were holding our own and didn't need you to run INTERFERENCE!! We're all big boys and girls here.

You have strong "Aquarian" characteristics...the need to spoil another's day because you are bored and need to feel that you have a degree of power by bothering people from afar.

No, TB, you are the SPOILER cause if you're not getting all the attention, you feel the need to SPOIL everyone else's fun. A bored man who lives with mother.

Deal with the ignoring you got as a child and come back with something to say.
I'm not going anywhere. I suggest you take some time off and come back when you're not a disgruntled worker. The ignoring I received as a child has been well made up for during the past 23 years.

I suggest you stop scaring off all of the patrons!!!