View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 11:23 PM

Default Re: The Most Hated Scientist of the New World Order

Recently in my history class we were assigned to do a book report within Tesla's time period (1877-1945). One student did one on a book on Tesla and I was amazed by the information he provided. One of his numerous inventions was a torpedo, yes, a torpedo. He even pitched it to the US Army I think and they turned it down without even looking at his test model. He had a working model and the army just though it was too farfetched. The history channel did a piece on the radio and stated the inventor was marconi and I was yelling at the TV the whole time, "It was TESLA, TESLA YOU IDIOTS!!!!!" The supreme court recognizes Tesla as the original patent holder anyways, so at least he is not compeletly forgotten. The sad part was that he dreamed of being rich with his inventions, however, his passion for science exceeded that. He was so busy inventing, which after all did cost a lot of money, that he never accumulated a fortune that he dreamt of. *Sigh, such genius must be recognized and is a travesty that Tesla's name is obscure.