Thread: World Republic
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 01:29 AM

Default Re: World Republic

Your not a regular here

Oh no? I signed up on December 1st, as soon as I read about the site on savethemales.ca, which I've been reading for about the past 9-12 months. I lurk here mostly, because I'm usually too exhausted to post anything with substance. I'm growing tired of the sheer hopelessness of trying to live in a world that is so fucked up and upside down. Where world leaders who claim they have our best interests in mind rape and pillage humanity and the worlds resources. Where baby Jesus is taken out of school Christmas plays because he may offend a couple of jews, yet the Menorah can stay. Where a local bank proudly displays a latge menorah out front with a sign that some chabad wishes everyone a Happy Hannukah, yet the Christmas tree inside is hidden in a corner. This world is FUCKED UP. I'm sorry I don't submit hundreds of inane posts just to see whether or not I'm the most popular person on this forum. I have a lot to say, just not the strength to write it all out. Because it seems hopeless.

it seems you came here came to attack me specifically

Nope, not at all. I was reading what I thought was an interesting thread until I came to your posts, then I realized we were dealing with one of two things, which seemed to touch a nerve.

or maybe your one of the previous posters, posting under another username.

LOL, and I thought I was overly paranoid.

Infact it seems it is you that is the troublemaker.

Why? Because I hit a little too close to home with my suspicions? From the looks of your posts in this thread, YOU, sir, are the troublemaker/instigator.

No infact its already taking place right now.Dont you watch the news!

I stay away from the main stream propaganda shows. I watch Fox News occasionally to see what the latest propaganda the NWO is churning out for the masses. What can I say, I like to hurt myself. Maybe that's the reason you're insane, you actaully swallow that crap they shove down your throat.

Are you purposely being stupid! Only a complete idiot could be so naive.

I honestly have NO idea what you're talking about. If you're refering to me being naive on the current plan the NWO has for this world, then I must seriously disagree with you. You on the other hand have shown that you believe in the "left vs. right"/"capitalism vs. communism", which shows that when it comes to being awake to the truth, you're akin to someone who is sleep walking.

If you came here to find sanity you are in the wrong place mate last time looked this was a conspiracy site so do you really believe anyone here is concerned about whether anyone fits your sanity scale. I doubt it!.

I came here to find sane people who have an interest in what's going on. Sanity plays a BIG part in whether or not people will LISTEN to you concerning the truth about the NWO and it's hideous plans. Your belief that just because this is a conspiracy site that it will be full of kooks, crack-pots and crazies further seals the deal on you being a disinfo/interfence agent.

model citizen tastes!

Model citizen my ass. How many model citizens own copies of the original "Anarchist's Cooksbook", Army Field Manual FM 31-21 "Guerrilla Warfare and Special Forces Operations", Army Field Manual FM 5-31 "Boobytraps", Army Field Manual FM 5-25 "Explosives and Demolitions", "1984", "Brave New World", The Bible, "Rule by Secrecy", The Urantia Book, Sun Tzu's "Art of War", etcetera and ad nauseum on his bookshelf above his bed? How about the Revolt shirt I MADE depicting a raised fist on the front and a less known Abraham Lincoln quote: "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can excercise their constitutional right of amending it, or excercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." How about the fact that I've had Rage Against the Machine's "Battle for Los Angeles" in my car CD player for the past YEAR because it reminds me daily about what I'm fighting for and against? Is that "model citizen" enough for you?

I am certainly the last person to care what the likes of you thinks of my sanity levels!

Of course you're the last person to care. You're here to sow dissent among us. I know your kind, I have you pegged.

So piss off and make enemies elsewhere droop!

Out of all 17 posts of mine, none were as hostile, incensed, insane or trite as yours. If anyone should be going elsewhere to make enemies, it's you. Oh wait, you're being PAID to make enemies here.

I think I'll stay right here and piss, thank you.

Mr. Shady