View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 08:03 AM

Default Re: Please Believe This

Yeoshua:
If I can believe this -- and that is always a major caveat when communicating with any Freemason -- it would appear that you have finally learned that Masons also doublecross Masons.
I also believe that your motives for doing what got you into trouble may have been pure and unsullied. Makes no difference.
If you get in the way of their larger NWO agenda, the evil elitists will slap you down, ring or no ring. Keep in mind that as David Icke says, we as an "illuminated" society no longer educate. We indoctrinate students to accept the whole NWO paradigm.
Of course, your fraternal brethren will patronize you as required by the bood oath and even offer you such small charities as you may immediately need, i. e., financial assistance, a shoulder to cry on, and maybe even job placement in another position where you are no longer a threat to whomever you have crossed to get you into this mess. But no one -- including your "brothers" -- will defend or vindicate you where it really matters.
Just as when the Brotherhood destroyed my brother, my sister and myself, some Masons offered charitable assistance, right down to basic food and shelter. But none of them stood up in our behalf and challenged the Masonic-controlled system which persecuted us. Nor should you expect anything different in your situation.
This is part of the perverse, Satanic, relative morality espoused by Freemasonry, this dualistic philosophy of balancing good and evil works as some sort of "ultimate good". I have discussed the spiritual fallacy of this before on this fourm, so now I will simply ask you: When you have been slapped with one hand and then caressed with the other, which will you be remembering longer?
As a true brother in Christ, you have my sympathy and my prayers. Believe me, I know how it feels.

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein." Heb. 13:8-9