View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 08:01 PM

Default Re: LIMITS TO GROWTH GENUINE WARNING OR SCIENTIFIC JUSTIFICATION OF THE NWO AGENDA

In my view, Limits to Growth is not a call for vigilance in our growth and use of world resources. It is a justification to craft the world structure according to the desires of a few men.

Rampant consumerism and exponential growth are ills of the current economic/tax structure created by the same men that would create the limits of growth.

Nonetheless it is an interesting discussion and I enjoyed the input of the contributors to this thread.

Just a few points of correction John. Keynes was never the defender of the self-regulatory economy rather his theories were based upon interventionism to regulate the economy and are employed by most governments of today with a central bank. Also David Rockefeller was JDs grandson. The son of John Jr. I liked your quote from Rockefeller which put him squarely in the camp of communism. His octupus trusts and foundations in society that are involved in its engineering are a web that rival the wonders of the world.