View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Commie/US history

Some really good snippets of history at the following website, including a few excerpts below:

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/final_warning/global_spread_of_communism.htm

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/final_warning/communism_comes_to_china-.htm

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/final_warning/rise_of_hitler_and_pearl_harbor.htm

“In the spring of 1943, a faction within the German Secret Service was prepared to assassinate Hitler, and surrender, on one condition– that the Soviets would not be allowed to advance into Central Europe. Roosevelt refused to accept, and postponed a planned European invasion, in order to give the Russians more time to advance, and occupy more land. According to military documents released in 1970, Gen. Eisenhower allowed the Russians to get to Berlin first, before the Americans, which eventually allowed part of the city to fall under Communist control.

Russia was able to come away from 1945 Conference in Yalta with so much, because Roosevelt believed that the Russians were “perfectly friendly. They aren’t trying to gobble up the rest of Europe. These fears that have been expressed by a lot of people here that the Russians are going to try and dominate Europe, I personally don’t think there is anything do it ... I have just a hunch that Stalin ... doesn’t want anything but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can, and ask nothing in return, he won’t try to annex anything and will work for a world of democracy and peace.” Russia walked away from the bargaining table with Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, eastern Poland, east and central Europe, N. Korea, the Kuril Islands, and the northern part of Sakhalin.

An American General, Albert C. Wedemeyer, was convinced that Russia was the only winner of World War II. He said: “Stalin was intent on creating favorable conditions for the realization of Communist aims throughout the Balkans and Western Europe. He emerged as the only winner of the War. We insured the emergence of a more hostile, menacing predatory power than Nazi Germany, one which has enslaved more people than we liberated.”

and

“THE DECEPTION OF PEARL HARBOR

In the Pacific Theater, the stirrings of World War II actually began years before. China had allowed Japan to drill for oil in several provinces, because Standard Oil’s price for kerosene was too high. Through contacts in the Chinese government, Standard Oil had been able to keep anyone from drilling, until the Japanese came and developed huge fields. Standard Oil pushed them out, but the Japanese vowed to return, even going as far as saying that they would seize China to recover their oil investments.

When the Japanese invaded China in the 1930’s, one of their first acts was to destroy Standard Oil property, because they had been responsible for their ouster.

In 1931, Henry L. Stimson, the Secretary of State (a Rockefeller lawyer and agent), met with President Herbert Hoover, on behalf of the Illuminati, to make a deal. The international bankers promised to end the Depression if Hoover would declare war on Japan, and send in the military to protect Standard Oil property. Even though Hoover accommodated the bankers in many cases, this was one deal that he refused.

So Stimson pitched the idea to Governor Franklin Delano Roosevelt (who has a dozen U. S. Presidents in his family tree), who was indebted to them because of his philanthropic operation at Georgia’s Warm Springs. “