View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 07:07 AM

Default Re: Four Star General Fired For Organizing Coup Against Neo-Cons?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
There is the very likely possibility that the "sexual misconduct" allegation IS true, AS WELL AS his alleged coup against the Neocons.

Like in civil life it's near impossible to get above a certain point on the career ladder unless you're "one of the boys" (Freemason or the like), which would mean that you're coerced to participate in some immoral or even criminal act "they" can use as a bargaining chip in a blackmail scenario, becoming a four star general surely has similar "conditions".

There are plenty of stories of people "on the inside" who suddenly lose their stomach and find themselves in court over some crime they actually committed in order to "join the club"...
I couldn't agree with you more. I will have to make reference to MKULTRA/Project Monarch which I believe was an apparatus used for that very purpose.

The sexual blackmail of politicians and/or anyone within military who they want to push up the ladder to further their agenda must have a "control file" created on them so that those who decide "enough is enough" one day with the "corrupt" government can be silenced and discredited.

CONTROL is the operative word here.

Some men are easily coerced through the use of drugs, whether unwittingly or not to involve themselves in sexual misconduct.

Perhaps, one mistake, perhaps, they become part of the "cult," the lifestyle of sex, drugs and money which can easily corrupt those who lose sight of their SCRUPLES.

Pictures are taken, but, then again, they can always use their people to LIE for them against someone within their circle whom they consider a traitor.